Monday, January 24, 2011

In progress...

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.  ~Robert Louis Stevenson


In light of this quote I have to also document those goals I've set in motion for tomorrow (figuratively, tomorrow):


-- I have purchased my tickets to the Backstreet Boys/NKOTB concert for July 15th!!
-- I am also set to make a cameo at Andrew's event, Skate with a Date, where I will give ice skating another try. Yeah, we'll see how this goes. Check back February 13th!
-- I have also been inspired by my friend Collin to try the cash-based system for spending. So far it's actually been working! Stayed tuned for March's update with my new credit statement, haha!
-- I'm also supposed to be going snowmobiling before winter is over. Yes.


Hopefully this turns out to be something exciting for me! I'm going to make this a "100 before 30" to keep this blog interesting...

2 comments:

  1. When I'm home, I can help you with #19 (hemming with a machine or by hand; mending with a machine or by hand).

    How difficult do you want to make #34? I could show you how to make PJ pants and help you finish in an afternoon, but something more difficult means I would have to brush up on my skills as well.. not that I'm opposed. I have "make my own flattering dress" on my "have to do at some point" list.

    #38 will be a breeze, I promise. Just don't have Kristi as your driver ;)

    Talk to Moosh about #42. He'd love to take you fishing, I'm sure. I love going with the right people, too, but I am not nearly good enough at it to be your guide.. that and the fact that I don't have a boat.

    When I went white water rafting, I went in Idaho (Snake River) and had an absolute blast. If I had to choose between Jamaica and rafting for a repeat vacation, I would pick rafting. Seriously, you would love it.. just make sure your arms are in shape and WEAR SUNSCREEN if you plan on kayaking for any of it.. awkward leg tan lines. Thank me later.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. (and by not nearly good enough, I mean I have only baited my own hook a handful of times haha.)

    ReplyDelete